Team Massachusetts Baseball is a training based program. The teams have their own 10k sq. ft. baseball only training academy. Most of the players have trained at the Winning Pitchers Academy and Research Center for several years. Team logo is TMB. The TMB program has a heavy training oriented philosophy. Each teams training is done by Winning Pitchers Academy professional instructors and assisted by coaches who played at the college/pro level. All coaches are non parents. The WP Academy staff sets individual goals and track performance for each player. Initial workouts are individual and small group which set the development plan for each player. We have team and small group workouts from December through March. Team workouts are challenging and competitive which include pitching, hitting, fielding, base running, baseball conditioning, agility, speed and flexibility training. Our team has exclusive use of Winning Pitchers Baseball Academy to train every week in preparation for the spring and summer season.
2020 TRYOUTS for WP Training/TMB Teams
Tryouts 15-16U / Sunday August 17th &18th, 9:30-11:00, Adams Middle School Field, 323 Woodland St. Holliston
- Tryout Fee is $45 – can attend one or both for this fee
- Attending one tryout is adequate as Winning Pitchers staff is evaluating players
- Some players like to attend an additional tryout which can help as performance may improve. Players are welcome to attend additional day.
- 15-16U focus is preparing for HS tryouts with WP training through winter.
- Start TMB summer season in June
- All teams train at 10K foot Winning Pitchers Academy in Framingham
- All teams are trained by Winning Pitchers Academy professional instructors